Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Thank you Ari - She created my beautiful website! Presenting the New YouMeiTI

Who's the best web designer in the world to work with - ARI MOORE! arimoore.com/
Thanks to her my blog on chinese youth/technology and media has been revived -
I stopped blogging for a while b.c of moving and life changes that didn't permit me to be my usual bloggy self - but I can confidently say that I can handle doing at least 2 posts a week to YouMeiTI. youmeiti.com/.
Of all the web designers I have ever worked with - Ari not only has the creative talent - but she's so COMFORTABLE and easy to work with! She's not one of those designers that who act all weird when you don't like something - she also communicates really well - so she doesn't hold up resentment for any changes you ask for - and what I love is that I really felt she was designing for my needs and tastes based on her creative eye. She also thinks about all those technical details that many designers overlook.
thank you ari for being so patient with me - you rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home