Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Crossing the Busiest Border in the World: Tijuana

I always feel so weird when I leave the USA borders - whether I am going as far as China or as close as Mexico. It always reminds me of how much movement I have in this lifetime with a US passport and US citizenship. I can't help but think about all the people who risk their lives to get into the US. And here I am - I can just come and go with little worry, concern or planning. I don't have to be afraid of not being let back into the country. And it feels so weird to cross the Mexican-USA border - b.c it's literally right next to each other - separated by a grain of dirt with a tall fence demarcating entire lives and history.
thank you priya for driving!

Up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home