Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Heritage Experiment Round Up

This is the ultimate craziness of a society obsessed with their "genes" and "celebrities." This site allows you to upload a photos and scans it to see which celebrity you look like. Before I did this I already thought I am going to either be recognized as Lucy Liu or Zhang Zi yi. The one they said I looked like the most was ....guess ----Zhang Zi Yi! Surprise! Of course then in step 4 you create your celebrity look alike ciricle - and Lucy Liu resembled me 83%. The surprise was that Brittney Murphy resembles me 78% with Aretha Franklin falling behind at 75%. So does this mean I am the super Pangea Asian? I am trying this out for a fun test - and I am curious how many damn asians they actually have to chose from.
Can some others do this also -even if you are not asian - and can you tag yoru photo "my heritage" AND experiment? I mean how many asian celebrities are there to begin with - and how do they scan for likeness? And what value does a silly experiment have? What does it make someone feel if they look like a certain celebrity? And what's up with this site breaking it down to visual heritage? I need to think about this some more before I can write about it. Test it out and put those tags on! I am so curious to see what other celebrities are in their heritage bank.
1. 1.) Scanning My Face, 2. 2.) Recognizing my Face, 3. 3.) Oh GUess What - i look like Zhang Zi Yi - ( I totally don't!), 4. 4.) ALl the faces that looked like Mine -, 5. my Final Celebrity Heritage Palette

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home