Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Round Up of Eddie - My Brooklyn Renaissance Man


102 Dekalb Ave. Brooklyn, NYC

Eddie is my funny shoe repair man. I walk in and every time he says "hello hunny bunny." I love it.
He's a first generation immigrant from Russia and he lives in Birghton Beach. He has 2 grown kids. I hope he stays in business post-Ratnerization of Brooklyn. Eddie is not JUST a master Shoe Repair man, he also fixes watches, copies keys, sells and buys jewelry, sells used leather coats, knock-off sunglasses AND makes helium balloons. Eddie you are the true version of Brooklyn's Renaissance Man. Not only do you own your own business, but you take care of my soles and you've made all my keys from all the various apts I'ved lived in NYC. I also that everytime I say bye, you never say bye, you just say "You are a Good Girl." yes I am eddie, yes I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home