Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Monday, June 26, 2006

My New 2 Week Project: Book Party on July 11th

Elisha and I finished the legal paper work for me to produce Chica Luna's annual Film Festival's after-party and E-Fierce's book launch party of The Sistahood. I'm super-exicted for this event as I get to work with Chica Luna and promoted this amazing book for young adult readers.
Save the Date for July 11th if you are in the city - this will be a great party, smart folks, summer martinis and lots of goodies!
We are planning a movie poster design contest for the book and the winner gets $500, and a t-shirt design contest for a free I-Pod - and teaching curriculum contest also for a new I-Pod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home