Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

My Friday Night: Walked from Chinatown to Bed-stuy

Brooklyn Bridge

I live in a city with too much to do on a Friday night. While all my other friends r hanging out or partying, I can't imagine anything better than walking across the Brooklyn Bridge. It's my meditation. In California, I would go to the ocean to watch the waves to clear my mind...here I do it on the Bridge.

today was an emotionally intense for me. Emilia and I took The Point's program to Harlem for our end of the year celebration. We went to the movies and watched Adam Sandler's Click. We all thought it would be a silly movie..which it was. But I and a few others ended crying so hard. It ended up being a really serious movie with a very important message. Nothing beats watching an intense matinee in Harlem...babies crying and audience cursing others out for being loud. So after that I went to Chinatown for my accupressure appt, had dinner by myself at Nha Trang and walked back to Bed-Stuy over the Bridge. It took 1 and 1/2hrs and it rained. It feels good to be back in Brooklyn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home