Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Monday, June 26, 2006

I LOVE ENDO - I'M IN LOVE WITH MY NEWSREADER!

or a RSS junkie like me - I have found the perfect fix with Endo. Over the last weeks my life has just been so overwhelming with work projects and personal stuff - that I just stopped blogging completely on YOUMEITI.COM - my other site. Part of it though, is because I feel that Netnewswire, wasn't working for me anymore. So when it asked me to merge my account with Newsgator - it inspired to look for an open source or more dynamic newreader. My problems with Netnewswire were that I couldn't directly Delicious urls, difficulty with posting to Ecto and difficulty managing all my folders.

Endo has solved all of that! It's made by the person who made Ecto - so it feels innate to my fingers and eyes.

I really wanted to use Vienna b.c it's open source and designed macfully - but it doesn't post to your blog nor delicious. So when those features comes out - I will consider switching. But for now - I LOVE LOVE the way Endo is organized. It let's you toggle between 2 windows - one that manages your subscription and one that shows the current folder. All those icons on the top row are folders I've created to manage my feeds.
I am much happier now that projects have wrapped up, summer is here, and I have a better newsreader - oh and my mac book is hanging in there for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home