Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Does My Second Life Tricia look like First Life Tricia?

Kenyatta worked me this weekend on my Second Life Avatar - so how do I look?
Here's a real pictures of me staring at Tricia Enzyme.

It's hard to give specific ethnic features - I feel like it's easier to go with Caucasian features b.c there are a lot of assumptions built in their default choices. For example - my chest looks big right now - but that's as small as I make my breasts! And right now my mid-chest looks either botoxed out or anorexic - but it's the only way I could maintain my petiteness - I tried to add more body fat but it just made me look freaky - you know with pudgy fingers and toes.

I need to meet someone who designs avatars to look like First Lifers. Does anyone know someone like that?

I now know how to build a prim and fly- when I first started flying over the water my I didn't know how to land and I ended up in the water - in First Life I started freaking out by screaming and breathing really hard as if I was drowning and feeling Enyzme's pain. And I definitely was not dramatizing it as i was only doing this by myself with no one in the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home