Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Divorce Lawyer Lunch Time Talk

Fifth Ave Apple Store Plaza
I am sitting here and I can here every word these divorce lawyers r saying. The one is the middle is going through a divorce himself and the other two are making fun of him b.c his wife's divorce lawyer is a big 'asshole' according to them. He keeps saying, "she's sleeping with her lawyer I know it. That bitch."
The guy on the left (#1), is talking bout why he never married, "b.c every woman cheats." the guy on the right (#3) says "who cares we all do even if we are married. I answer the phone when Annie calls. Merideth thinks its a business call. Just say its for work man!"
So #1 says, "but its hard to deal with hotels. Its just better to not marry."

ahhhh new york city...aren't we as cynical as ever. Now overhearing this conversation just makes me feel so sorry for these guys. They r so insecure, so lonely and so messed up. No matter how much ur suit is or how much u can win for ur client, u're all so alone at the end of the day. So I wonder how do u mask the loneliness?

When I got up, #3 had the audacity to hit on me! I assume that he must have known that I heard their conversation b.c I was sitting so close. Or maybe I was too absorbed with taking their picture with my cell and writing about it in front of their faces that didn't realize that I was taking notes on their conversations.

reminder to women: don't date divorce lawyers - it's hard enought to find a genuine-loving corporate lawyer, but hands off divorce lawyers - especially ones that have already gone through a divorce themselves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home