Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Friday, June 30, 2006

DavidJacobs: The First Person Who Has His Brain Age at 20


Name the subject, originally uploaded by david.

Not only can DavidJacobs draw a pretty damn good Lincoln on his Nintendo DS Lite, he is the first person I know who has his Brain Age at 20. A question for DavidJacobs: What brain age did you start at and how long did it take to get it to 20 years old?

You are my friend, but I might bludgeon your head to break it open to steal your developed 20 years old prefrontol cortex. You can have mine - it's sitting at 28 right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger davidj said...

I started around 50. The breakthrough was using mnenomic devices for the word memorization, as I wrote on hello, typepad.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home