Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Charger Update: Apple Gave Me a New 85Watt Charger

Apple Store, Midtown NYC
After they took my macbook and tested it, they came back and said we'll swap it out for a new one. But I said there's got to be either something wrong ur batch of macbook chargers because you gave me 2 new hissing chargers in a row yesterday..so what's to say the new one today won't hiss? Then I asked them test the charger on other macbooks and I asked them to listen to other macbook chargers in the store.
then the manager (max) came back and sais he realized all their chargers make a electric hissing sound b.c the macbook requires more electricity. So he said he would give me a new 85 watt one for me to try and see if the hissing noise is not as loud. The ones that come with the macbook are 60watt. Let's see how it goes! Bye bye apple store.

Uploaded by

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home