Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Initial Sighting of Boxes - Thank you Box Buddha


last night I was freaking out over my box situation. I need tons of boxes to box all my stuff up and move to a new aprt. However I refuse to spend $ on boxes. So I've tried grocery stores, wine shops and no boxes!!! Everyone says comeback tonight at 1am or next week or whoops someone just came and took all our boxes. Alexandra took me to the park slope grocery store and they only gave me two freakin boxes. Then Alexandra told me go to the wine shop cuz for SURE they would have boxes - NOPE!!! they said someone came right before me to take all my boxes. So then I went to Pathmark - they said they just crushsed all their boxes and I need to come back on Sunday mornning at 6 freaking AM!!!

After 1 week of box searching I was about to have a no-box breakdown so I started praying last night to the universe to help me find boxes after 1 week of searching! and would you believe it that on my way to the post office and 100 ft from my apt this morning I come across this initial sighting of boxes just sitting in the middle of the street! then up ahead I FOUND and even BIGGER stash of boxes!!!!!! Thank you box buddha for blessing me with boxes. Miracles happen everyday.

The Initial Sighting of Boxes Originally uploaded by triciawang .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home