Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm In A NewYork State of Mind


Terminal 6-JetBlue, JFK Airport, NYC


I just had a very NYC moment. I just stepped off the plane from a redeye and I was standing in the luggage carousel while appreciating the 'hues of humanity' (quoting gabe), when this guy came up to this woman who was just about to spend $3 on a cart, and he husltles his cart to her for $2! I just looked at the woman and I said "there's always a hustle in New York." she said "ummm hmmm child and it's nice to be back." there's just a nyc energy that this moment really captures.


I'm In A NewYork State of Mind -Originally uploaded by triciawang .


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home