Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My New Blog: YouMeiTI 有媒体

Q: Tricia what have you been doing lately?
A: I've been obssesively working on my new blog: YouMeiTI 有媒体. That's probably why I am 2 weeks behind on e-mails.

Q: What does YouMeiTI stand for?
A: 青年 Youth | 媒体 Media | 科技 Technology | 信息 Information

Q: What is YouMeiTI about?
A: Exploring the nexus of Chinese Youth culture, Media, Technology and Information within a global context.

Q: What else have you been up to lately?
A: I live in NYC and my life is Netnewswire and Ecto - funny huh? But I am not depressed at all - I am totally happy! If I were doing this in Sacramento - then I would be depressed.

Q: Tricia are you really excited ahout this blog?
A: Oh yes - I've been planning it for the last year, and kenyatta helped me a few weeks ago to set it all up! this is the kind of stuff i really really love and want to study.

Q: How is your NetNewswire addiction?
A: It's a bit better now - but my accupressurist says that my mousing hand is all fucked up. It's from browsing Newnewswire! I have my thumb on my mouse pad as I scroll down through each post -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home