Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

My Favorite Weekly Post Secret Roundup


See a Secret...Share a Secret:

(PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard.)













-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 3:42 PM


I wrote and drew up a postcard for PostSecret. I put it in an envelope and sealed it, but I couldn't find any stamps. Not wanting it to be found by nosey family members, I shoved it between my mattresses and forgot all about it.


Yesterday my friend dropped something between my bed and my wall, and pushed my bed out of the way to get to it. In the process, the top matress came partially off the bottom one, and the envelope was there, and it had torn open. She read it. "I WAS ABUSED BY MY BABYSITTER."


We talked about it for a while and the whole story behind my secret came out. I've never told anyone before, and I was so glad to get it off my chest. Together, we ripped up the postcard and burned it. I feel freed.

--------------------------




Technorati Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home