Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

IBook Titicaca


IBook Titicaca
Originally uploaded by triciawang 王 圣 㨗.
2 Train, 72nd st

Unfortunately this Titicaca goes to my friend Hugo. Laptops r such a no-no on subways! It's like wearing a sign: mug me I have a laptop. But then again Hugo is from Columbia and he's worked extensively in the slums. He disagreed with my critical outlook of Ibooks on trains, but he agreed that he would NEVER reveal his laptop if he were in Columbia. I am reminded that America's streets just don't compare to the poverty and crime rate in that other countries deal with. Well in my own sheltered american world laptops on subways still remains a titcaca.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home