Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Frozen Foot Titicaca






1 train, upper west side

I took this last week when the 30 degree cold spell hit nyc. At first I thought this girl had pink nylons on, then I realized she was a white girl who was cold. White skin + cold = pink skin. Poor girl. At least her friend's foot was warm in those cowgirl boots.

Here's a good post on white people and clothing in NYC. My favorite line from this post is "White people, I am going to let you in on a secret. You know how sometimes a black person looks at you and then shakes their head. Or when you see two black people look at you and then look at each other trying not to laugh. Well, that has to do with your crazy choice to wear no jacket in 30 degree weather or open toed sandles or shorts! "



Frozen Foot Titicaca

Originally uploaded by triciawang .


Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home