Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Friday, February 10, 2006

This is How I Feel


This is How I Feel
Originally uploaded by triciawang.
Dashanzi, Beijing, China

this picture was taken at the art district in Beijing - they are remodeling this room and all that was left is this sculpture - and this picture captures how I am feeling right now. I feel like shit is up in the air and I don't know how to proceed with life right now cuz I am up against a wall - and all I can do is try to sit and breathe - but even trying to breathe is antithetical to authentic breathing. So I am that man in the sculpture - just trying to embrace the questions.
What are the questions tricia?
1.) I don't know where I am moving.
2.) don't know which grad school will accept me.
3.) don't know when I can get a pedicure
4.) how long do I have to wait for this damn ugly haircut to grow out?
5.) when will my health results come back?
6.) what will happen to my grandmother?
7.) when will spring come?

ok I am done complaining!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home