Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sista Souljah

Wow someone out there in the world actually reads my blog. I am very proud that my my blogging friend "A Black China Hand" appreciates what I have written.
Sometimes I feel BLS (Blogger's Lonely Syndrome) - where you post and post - and you feel that no one really reads or cares. I especially lately have been dropping friends when they say "how is china?" My response has just been "read my blog and then you can ask follow-up questions." I take it really personally when friends don't read my blog. Why can't everyone in the world have an RSS reader and a blog - then we will never have to talk to each other. just kidding.
Or you know what else pisses me off - when someone says "I just haven't had time to read your blog." It's the equivalent of saying "I just haven't had time to call you." well if you're so busy then don't bother telling me how busy you are.

A Black China HAnds writes about Moi:

Sista Souljah:
I came across this blog via a comment the author (Tricia Wang) made on a recent post of mine. It’s TWang dropping all types of science on life, fashion, travel and everything in-between. At once insightful, irreverent and humorous…her recent posts on China couldn’t have been written better then…well..then if I wrote them myself. (I think I may have met my blogging opposite—I’m African-American writing about all things Chinese and she is Chinese writing about things African and African-American.) Anyway, the site is dope!
Hi Tricia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home