Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

See a Secret...Share a Secret

One of my favorite blogs -
I am still trying to figure out what I would send in as my secret. I am trying to think of all the evil things I have done that I am too ashamed to tell anyone. hmmmmm.....


See a Secret...Share a Secret:

(PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard.)

(New secrets are posted here every Sunday. Comments are added during the week. Click on any postcard to enlarge it.)


[return address on baseball card] "I blame myself"










-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 6:56 PM
To: frank@docdel.com

I have never cheated on anyone. But I'm in a situation right now where i'm so close, it's frightening. This card was a warning sign that I needed to receive, to make sure that one day, that WON'T be my card.

Thanks to the person that went through that, and helped me from making the same mistake.

-Virginia



-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 10:39 AM
To: Frank@docdel.com

I go to an all girls boarding school. Sometimes girls can be so tough on one another. I know this for a fact.

We were in a physics lesson once, and we were learning about static electricity. We blew up balloons, rubbed them on our jumpers, did the experiment. No problem. Till someone accidentally popped their balloon on a pin. Then everyone started doing it. 14 balloons popped all at once. A girl couldn't take it, she just couldn't. She screamed and cried. We didn't know what was wrong. She really screamed.

We then found out that she has a phobia of balloon popping. Then some girls did it more just to pest her. How awful, I didn't know what to do, so I punched those 2 girls. Then I got suspended. But I feel as if I did something good for that girl.

-England




-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 4:51 AM
To: Frank@docdel.com
Subject: PostSecret Book

My sister gave me the PostSecret book. I was reading through it and experiencing all sorts of different emotions. From crying to laughter to anger all in one sitting.

I sat down after and made a postcard. A secret that was REALLY bothering me.

Finding the right pictures, and words was a way to work through that problem. I realized the exact words. The perfect words. Instead of sending you the postcard. I talked to the person who was causing the problem. With those perfect words I had found for the postcard, I was able to tell her my secret.

-Canada


-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 2:29 PM
To: Frank@docdel.com
Subject: Doubt, and Thanks

I doubt my english is really good....I love the site, it's really a pocket full of entombed feelings...

-BrazilM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home