Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Pinapps Holidays Tricia!


Happy Pinapps Holidays Tricia!
Originally uploaded by triciawang.
Beijing, China

This is my X-mas Eve Holiday celebration. I eat at least 1 whole pineapple a day in Beijing. It costs 8RMB ($1) for a whole pineapple and my pinapps man carves it also!!! In NYC its costs $12 for a pretty sour tasting pinapps.

so I bought 4 of them - and this should prepare me for my X-mas climb on the Great Wall tomorrow!

I feel very happy - I actually don't feel lonely or sad at all that I am alone on X-mas Eve. I have no TV on right now - just posting this blog and I am going to go eat more pineapples, listen to Death Cab for Cuties and read my book.

Hugs and kisses to myself and all of you who are reading this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home