Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

8 CannibusFelis Bull Like Animal with Naked Woman

Red Moon Bar, Sanlitun Rd; Beijing china

Ok I lied - this is now the most surreal moment - copy everything I said in the previous post/picutre and now add this visual to the whole scene. What the hell is this mural doing up on the wall in Beijing?
RIGHT NOW: Dj playing eminem's toy soldiers and 50 cent, missy elliot wannabe dancers behind me, nelly dancer to my right, Dj Disco, Cameltoe Santa Clause + naked blonde haired woman with perky implants and sunglasses - with a dog/cat/bull targetting her nether regions - oh yes and I am in china? SURREALLLLL!

I think it's a bull, Bublie thinks it's a dog - but now I think it may be a cat. What o do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home