Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Pee & Poo for Me Please


Pee & Poo for Me Please
Originally uploaded by triciawang.
I want Pee & Poo - they are only sold in Sweden right now, and I would buy them online but they cost 32 euros. Who wants to get me this for my x-mas present?
I would be so00 excited to get this for my children - that is if I had my own. And I would buy it for my friend's kids, but I know they (the parents) will think this is too disgusting. You know these toys could be used for positive potty trainings.
Sample Potty Training Narrative:
Ok honey - where does Mr. Poo go? Not in your undies! (put Mr.Poo in child's pants), Now that doesn't feel good does it? So let's not keep Mr. Poo there, and don't poo in your own pants ever again. Mommy loves you." (repeat excercise with Ms. Pee)

Go to the website - you'll see that they sell wallpaper, socks and my favorite game - PEE & POO MEMORY! you can play it on the site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home