Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Papa Johns is Here!


Papa Johns is Here!
Originally uploaded by triciawang.
Beijing, China
I knew McDonalds and KFC were here for a long time, but Papa Johns?

When I was here in '96 - KFC and McDonalds were already here - but that was the extent of american fastfood.

Everytime I come back here, it looks like a new city.
As I am typing here on sunday morning 1:15am, I can hear construction drilling in the distance. I am living in the area where the 2008 Olympics will be held. When I was here in 2001, the construction had aleady begun - the whole city was being rebuilt. I can definitely see the changes 4 years later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...you will have to go for a piece of pizza just to see if it compares to a US pizza slice. i wonder if they use the same ingredients and dough mixture?

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home