Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Early Snow on Astor Place


Early Snow on Astor Place
Originally uploaded by triciawang.
NYC, NY
so I step out of the subway from Brooklyn in Manhattan to meet up with Sheila - and mind you it's like 50 degrees, and I see SNOWWW! I was like how the hell did it only snow in Manhttan, not Brooklyn - and how did it snow when it's only 50 degrees! And then I looked around and noticed the only unmelted snow was in front of Starbucks. Then I realized this was a NYC publicity stunt - ONLY IN NY!
well it worked because I got my Tria out and started snapping away. Then Sheila found me as I was taking a picture. The funny part is that she said that once she saw this she knew I would take a pic and blog about it. That's right!
then we had lunch at Dojo and found some good deals at the East Village Urban Outfitters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home