Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Oh Yea Terror Alert in NYC Over!

110th 1/9 Line, NYC
I didn't realize there was a terror alert on the subway until my mother called me from California. My mother told me to be alert - hmmm please define what makes something alertable. I watch people EVERYDAY on the subways trains and platforms pissing, dancing, singing, talking to themselves, making out, prosthlyzing scientology/catholocism, recruiting Jehovah's Witnesses, performing, drinking, eating, reading the Koran/Bible/NY Times/Star, sleeping, filming, taking pictures,and selling VCD's/batteries/books/CD's. Therefore what makes something "alertable" is difficult for me to define.
I think the rest of the country was more alert than any NYC subway rider.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home