Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Friday, October 28, 2005

My Secret Thrill


My Secret Thrill
Originally uploaded by triciawang.
Long Beach, CA
I have been secretly enraptured by my SUV. Budget Car Rental ran out of economy cars, so I had the choice of either a Grand Prix or a Hundyai Santa Fe. I choose the latter and I am loving it! I have no guilt of being a gas mongering SUV hussy for 1 week.. I love being really high up and feeling like I could run anyone over. reminds me of my Jeep Wrangler days in college. the only prob with an SUV is that it's difficult to find roomy enough street parking.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The car that you have a picture of is a Ford Expedition not a crappy Hundyai!!!
Come on, you shouldn't lie about having a crappy suv and then showing a good one!!!

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home