Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ian's Shoelace Knot



Ian's Shoelace Knot
Originally uploaded by triciawang.
I loveIan's site- who said that the 1 knot we were taught is the only way to knot your shoes. Ianhere shows us15 other ways to know your shoe, and 29 other ways to lace your shoes. I am going to start trying his "Ian Knot" - which according to him is the "World's Fastest Shoelace Knot."
He claims to not be a shoelace fanatic, but this website is way too detailed. Ian says "I'm really Not a Knotting Nut, nor am I someone with "Way too much time on his hands". I'm just a friendly Aussie guy trying to contribute to the Internet." Ohhh you are sooo such a shoelace fanatic.
ThanksAdriene!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home