Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Clothes for Valerie!


Go Valerie!
Originally uploaded by triciawang.
My friend Valerie, who was a public Teach For America high school teacher, left New Orleans when Katrina came.
She found a friend of a friend’s of a friend’s of a friend’s of a friend’s place to stay in Los Angeles, CA– however she has to start over like everyone else who lost everything they owned.

If you have any items/accessories/clothing you can donate, please contact me.
Personally, I am taking this opportunity to go through my closet and pick out all the things that I haven’t worn in a 1year – so if you just so happen to be pulling out your winter clothing – please take a chance to see if you have anything you can donate. Her measurements are below, and she’s fashion fabulous – so I promise any item you donate – she will rock it.

I will be going to see Valerie in LA on Oct 18th, if there anything that you can donate, I will pick it up from you and hand deliver it to her in LA.

She doesn’t wear toooo tight of clothes, loves hoodies and casual clothes, but also appreciates a nice piece of accessory, looking for summer and winter clothes –

shoes: 71/2 –8
Pants: Size 4 (Banana Republic, Old Navy and Gap size 2)
Waist: 27-29
Leg length: 30-32
Chest: 34C medium (no bras – just so you get an idea of how big tops should be)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you could be a little more specific....just how big should the tops be? =)
wow she's hot!
and who's her asian friend, she's gorgeous!
anyway I doubt I have anything that she would find useful, but here's hoping.......

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home