Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Monday, October 03, 2005

American Appalling



American Appalling
Originally uploaded by triciawang.
American Apparel, CA
Does anyone else find these pictures American Apparel a bit appalling?
If you look closely at her butt, she has red scratches.

I guess it doesn't surprise me since the owner of AA is being sued for sexual harassment. Here's another article inJewish Journal that documents the 2nd lawsuit against him for exposing himnself to his employees. Supposedly he prefers Asians, masturbates in front of reporters and attempts to have sex with all the models he finds off the street. Money-rich man with big company confuses his company's success with his penis,- hmmm nothing new. He should come to NYC to fit in with all the sex-obsessed bankers and business men.
The workers who sued him formed an UNamerican Apparel site on My Space -

Unfortunately - I still LOVE their clothes. What can you do? A few butt scratches and sexual lawsuits can't keep me away from my fashion titillations.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

I've heard allll about this. The thing is, I've had a vested interest (some might call it an obsession) with this company from back when they were still pushing the sweatshop-free image (that was way back). Now they're all sex, but everyone knows... sex sells. I don't know. I've got mixed emotions about Dov, but like you, I still love their clothes. Plus, if I'm a retail minion, I'm sure I'll never even meet him. Thanks for looking out though. :)

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home