Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Minimum Hawai'i Speed Limit


Hawai'i Speed Limit
Originally uploaded by triciawang.
Honolulu, Hawai'i
I think Hawaiians are the SLOWEST drivers in America. The speed limit on their freeway is 50mph, but the funniest part is that there is a minimum speed limit of 40mph. I wonder if the 40mph minimum speed is for the seniors or for all the pot smokers. Another Hawaiian driving habit I have noticed is that when people need to switch lanes right away, they wave their hand out of the window to the other driver to let them in - and they do let them in! I thought Californians have to adjust the most to NYC driving, but now I think Hawaiians would have to make the biggest adjustment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home