Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Williamsberg Hipster in Fort Greene for 1-Night Stand

I'm sitting at my local coffeeshop in Fort Green on a lovely Saturday afternoon, when I spot this guy on the left who looks like he was a hipster helicoptered in from Williamsburg and abandoned in Fort Greene. How can I tell? Come on - what male wears a mullet, tight straight legged jeans and sleeveless vintage Ramones shirt with pointy toed cowboy boots on a freakin Saturday in Brooklyn?
So Kenyatta and I were trying to figure out what he was doing here - so our theory is that this guy is her one-night stand and this is the morning after where they get coffee. They seemed to be very awkward when they walked in -soooo what I'm wondering is if she noticed his pointy toed cowboy boots the night before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home