Hi Tricia!

Tricia Wang loves NYC and the world! DISCLAIMER: DON'T TAKE THIS BLOG TOO SERIOUSLY!

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Tricia's Beach: No Water! No Sun!

I love the beach!! It's what I miss most living in NY. My friends think I am a weirdo b.c I love going to the beach but I hate sun and water. I have indoctorinated since I was young that sun causes skin cancer. So I keep my face covered and usually have an ginormous umbrella to keep me shaded. Today I will allow my body to get sun since I rarely am at the beach. About the water: I can't swim and the waters are so polluted. So why do I love the beach? The sound of waves and the vastness of the ocean calms me. I look at the ocean and meditate. So here I am in San Diego by myself at the beach with no one to laugh at me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home